Bye 09, Hello 10!
Hello TWO-O ONE-O!
On the last day of 2009, what were you doing?
I had no lessons, yay! HOWEVER, i had to meet up w fmf gm D and KH in school, yay nay. I slept at 3am that morning, had a 5hr sleep and managed to wake up and be there on time. Proud, eh? Cause BB planned to acc me but he overslept! Well, but he is forgiven as he stayed up w me the entire night/morning teaching me my fmf excel step-by-step and now, i understand better on the software we (BB = the brain &I = the hands) came up w!
Went over to Finance Department to settle school fees before meeting up w gm since D was busy and KH still on the way. Eh, apparently both acc that the fee is supposed to deduct from has not enough money. D: the man at the desk advised me to use my PSEA for this sem first since i already incurred a late fee. crap, can't they tell me before issuing the late fee? booo!
Show D and KH the software i (&BB) came up w, i can say it looks/works almost the same as the software that can be found in the market. I am so proud of BB and myself, heh! BB came flying in guiltily thanks to my 12 missed call (heh, but he woke up only after i stop calling though). After talking/gossiping/playing during the meet up, we finally decided to face the fact that we have wasted our morning and went for brunch at design (heh, their western rockzxzxz x10973531458!) before going our separate ways.
BB &I planned our route and headed off to Marina Square, Cine, Takashimaya, Haji Lane Illuma then Bugis to head home. BB bought his G2000 blazer (finally) and CNY clothes from Chota. He also gotten me the robot necklace that i wanted very much at Illuma, yay yay yay!
I stopped at Rockstar by Soon Lee at Cine for super longgggg cause i couldn't decide which pair of shoe to get. In the end, the one i wanted superrrrrrr much doesn't have my size. The cool dude from the shop ask me to leave a number, so that he can tell me when the stock is here. Yayyyy, that pair of shoe is sooo gorgeous and expensive can! 159$ but i am still gonna get my hands on it. weeee!
Please visit Rockstar by Soon Lee if you are at Cine cause they have KEEP shoes that are amazing and you can't find them at anywhere else in Singapore (so far, i think!).
Well, we continued our journey and met a very adorable boy, ZJ on our bus home. He actually abandon his mama and came over to sit/play w us. If we have kids like him, I'll share w all my relatives/friends and show you all how lovely a stranger can be.
Well, we slept through the countdown. I am glad we didn't catch the countdown party at Marina Bay and others. Sissy said a group of dancers tried to imitate Suju's Sorry Sorry and failed horribly. Then i caught DM on ytd's replay and it was horrible too. :X
--
I am glad we had a great sleep through and thank you to all that wished me Happy New Year. I had a numbers that i didn't recognise and did not reply. It's amazing how i always get weird AT calling or smsing me when idk them, so i've learnt my lessons. So sorry to you, if you are one of them. If you see this, you can sms me your name so i can save it!
I wish all a very happy 2010. May all the not-good things remain in 2009.
Now, i have to try finishing up all the other projects and find time this weekend to fly over to ask mum to sign for me my PSEA form. School fees, man.
Omg nice shoes! But ex! D: